The Drake Musing
12.20.2005
 
Signs and Wonders
D really impressed me today. She sent me an email titled "Background info", which was a synopsis of her online research regarding our true marital status. Conclusion? We are still married. She visited several different sites searching for Bible proofs on one side or another. When I replied and asked her she felt about coming to this conclusion, she impressed me yet again. She's still a bit day-to-day from the stress of her move and new job, getting the boys settled into a new school, Christmas, et al, so it was no surprise that she expressed feelings of reservation about adding our marriage to her pile of things to deal with. I think we both see the grace in being able to be absorbed in settling our own lives without having to fight over whose issues take priority.

She also admitted to feeling a spark of hope and expressed an eagerness to see me again. Soon.

So it looks as if I will be spending New Year's in suburban Baltimore.

Comments:
check my lat 12/19 response.....i have no clue where is coming from either???

i ant you and D and the children to all be happy. if that is possible.

make it happen if you can. this chick just seems to toy with your emotions at times....

stay off the shit...please. what good is it doing you??? yeah, i know. none whatsoever.

what do your churchboys say about all of this??

YEAH....have not told them, huh? why not???

i am with you thick/thin, but you need to make some sense of this....figure it is what kind of man D wnats, then what kind of man you can be......

if it works, do it bro,....make it happen....

you 2 will have some cleaning up to do!!!!

In HIS name, i pray for all of you!

Happy BDAY and Marry Christmas!!! I will pray for a miralce in your lofe at this time.....
 
I've got a comment down there too.
 
anon,

just fyi, but I am keeping in contact with my church brotherhood about the situation.

as to figuring out what kind of man D wants me to be or, for that matter, what kind of man I want to be, those are secondary to becoming the kind of man God wants me to be.

of course, that type of man would most likely not be a stoner or a slave to any kind of destructive behavior. yes, there is plenty of work to do.

thanks for your support, my brother.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger