The Drake Musing
10.11.2005
 
The Sevens
Last toke: 76 days
Last smoke: 69 days


The Unseen Blogger has tagged me to play "The Sevens":


7 Things That Scare Me
Abandonment
Exposure
Torture
Vicious dogs
Bad things happening to my children
Drowning
God's Judgement (although obviously not enough)


7 Things I like most
Freaky, freaky sex
Golf
Watching thunderstorms roll in out in 'the country'
Laughter with friends
Reading a good book
Watching a good movie
Watching the Steelers kick butt


7 Most important things in my room
Pillow
Bed
Fan/AC
Silky quilt (which my kids stole)
Computer
The Bible
Decongestants


7 Random facts about me
I have Plantar Fasciitis
I have been bald since age 19
I am the oldest surviving male in my family (i.e. - the patriarch)
My left knee has no cartilage or ACL
I did not travel outside of the country or to Florida until I was in my 40's.
I learned to play tennis when I was 5.
I hate green peppers.


7 Things I plan(hope) to do before I die
Visit Ireland and Scotland
Break 80
Get back into shape
Learn Spanish and/or Chinese
Publish something
Know the joy of a real marriage
Truly follow Christ


7 Things I can do
Hit a 6-iron over 200 yards - high, soft and straight.
Cook an entire Thanksgiving meal from scratch
Write (although some have debated this claim)
Speak in public
Make people laugh
Make women hate me
Think well on my feet


7 Things I can't do
Run
Eat raw carrots
Lick my elbow (no one can do that)
Claim my children as dependents
Grow hair on the top of my head
Read music
Produce the fruit of the Spirit


7 Words I say the most
Fuck
Motherfucker
Motherfucking sonofabitch
Shit
What?
Whatever
No (I have 7 kids, remember?)


7 Celebs I find attractive
Claire Forlani
Condi Rice (i just can't help myself)
Salma Hayek
Michelle Wie (i thought she was 18, i swear!)
Renée Zellweger (although i think she must be crazy)
Jennifer Aniston (Brad IS crazy)
Lil' Kim

7 People tagged:
I don't even know 7 people who haven't already been tagged.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger