The Drake Musing
4.29.2005
 
I feel good about myself

I think the following is accurate, but find it interesting that my ex-wife would characterize me as an over-the-top Type A, while D. would classify me as bordering on being a lazy bum.

I guess it just depends on your vantage point.




You Have A Type A- Personality



A-





You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds



Do You Have a Type A Personality?

Comments:
** snicker **

I was Type A+. But I knew that . . .

"You're driven to succeed every single second of the day and you don't let up on your goals, no matter how tired you are. You've already acheived a lot in your life... but it's not enough for you.

"Always on the go, you tend to get things done quickly and effectively.
You have the personality to be a successful enterpreneur."

Yes, I had to restrain myself from correcting the grammatical, puntuation and spelling errors (and yeah, I did correct SOME).

The Other Anonymous
Just remember to play a little too, even if play is the most difficult thing for you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger