The Drake Musing
2.21.2005
 
Data Nazi No More!
In case you hadn't noticed, I've changed my handle from The Data Nazi to The Drake. I've done so because I've been increasingly uncomfortable with the incongruity with the whole Nazi part and my personal beliefs and because people are pretty clueless when it comes to interpreting things like why I called myself the Data Nazi in the first place.

This was confirmed last week by some fool who just couldn't get a grasp on the irony of the name and chose to characterize me as some sort of skin-head rather than engage in honest debate about the issue at hand.

Anyway, this was just enough of an annoyance to push me to the decision I was already leaning toward.

One has to make accomodations for the weak minded.

Comments:
Huh. That's interesting. When I get into a spat with some people and they start to lose the argument, they will almost without fail say something like "Name Hidden, sounds like you have something to hide!!! Why don't you quit being a coward and put your real name up there!" Meanwhile, they don't have an alias that is their real entire name either. The poster of Name Hidden is more easily identified than something generic like "ricky".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger